We have such a GENEROUS community! With more than 150 teams participating, we'd like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to those who are making this first annual See3Slam Tournament an AMAZING community event!
...And for the numerous others who have contributed or supported in some way who may not have been specifically identified here...a special thank you to all for helping TC Sunrise Rotary and the City of Richland to create a new family-fun tournament for the Tri Cities community that we hope will grow to become a signature regional event in years to come.
And none of this could have happened without our court sponsors and fund a goal contributors:
Ben Franklin Transit
Center Vision Clinic
Desert Food Mart/Cougar Cafe
Garrison's Home Appliance Center
Global Credit Union
Heaston and Thompson Vision Clinic
Home Builders Association of Tri-Cities
Hop Jack's Restaurant
Joe Peterson Insurance
John Pat Kenny Insurance
Johnson & Orr Law Firm
Kennewick Vision Care
Les Schwab Tire Centers
Peak Mortgage Kennewick
Safeguard Eastern Washington
State Farm Insurance
TJ Bush Car Wash
Total Care Clinics
Tri City Auto Sales LLC
West Coast Auto Dealers
Windermere Group One/Tri-Cities
• Event mastermind and director, TC Sunrise Rotarian Terry Marie Fleischman and master of sales Rotarian Don Miksch.
• Thank you Joe Schiessl, Director of Parks & Facilities City of Richland for partnering with the Tri-Cities Sunrise Rotary. They were on-board from day one and have been full-steam-ahead all the way. We couldn’t have asked for a better partner! The City gave us their A-team: an energetic, enthusiastic, excited, creative, inspiring, hardworking and just plain FUN team of quality individuals including: Shawn Harper and Chris Meredith, for Operations and Logistics. Justin Brown and Stan Johnson, Tournament program and bracketing; Sherry Gartside and Hollie Logan, assistance with event planning and communication.
• Spokane Hoopfest executive director Matt Santangelo for your guidance and sound counsel.
• Mark Michaelis and Mike Stokesbary of IntelliTect, Spokane Hoopfest registration design team who have designed the same for See3Slam. An incredible support and on-the-spot response team.
• Coach Mike Brown and his team of assistant coaches for hosting the MBA3 Youth Academy and securing top quality professional refs from the Tri-Cities Sports Officials.
• Tri-Cities Sunrise Rotary's entire club of over 80 members is volunteering or supporting this event in some manner with special thanks to Christy Rasmussen for coordinating the 200+ volunteer army from throughout the community.
• Justin at Stripe Rite, Inc donated three reader boards that will be used to communicate the closure of George Washington Way during See3Slam!
• Stefenie Vigil from Gaslight Bar & Grill is providing certified servers at Saturday night beer garden as well as feed our volunteers alongside hospitality sponsor, Spencer Price at Jimmy John's.
• Jeff Lembcke, Jared and Renee at FASTSIGNS for logo placement on backboard goals, court side banners and additional event signage.
• City of Richland and TJ Bush for "body wash" cool down station.
• Broadmoor RV for loan of two RVs to host the medical tent and event office HQ as well as use of their digital reader board.
• Stephen Leckenby and Total Care Clinics for providing medical tent and professional staff to attend to the many athletes.
• John Inman and McCurley Integrity Subaru as title sponsor, provides 2016 Crosstrek for shoot out.
• Rotarian Randy Wade, center court emcee and coach Mike and Rotarian Ernie Flowers for masterminding center court program.
• Ryan at Big Five provided substantial discount on high-visibility Nike Versa basketballs.
• Brian, Shelley, Scott and Bary at KAPP-KVEW Local News put us on the air again and again.
• Michael McDonnal and Cherry Creek Radio team for multiple radio interviews.
• Kerri Mathis Marvel and her talented team at Townsquare Media | Tri-Cities for all the audio you hear over the airwaves.
• Martin Villanueva at La Lay and Radio Exitos 93.7 FM for going way beyond to reach our Hispanic community.
• TJ Bush for loaning all TJ Bush Car Wash locations throughout the TriCities for event signage posted by Rotarians Daryl , Stan and Rich
• Windermere Group One/Tri-Cities and Peak Mortgage Kennewick for sponsoring the MBA3 Youth Academy and t-shirts.
• Spencer at the Richland Jimmy John's contributed contest prizes and distributed See3Slam ads with each meal served.
• Emily Volland, Jim Hall and Nan Dominici at Kadlec for providing the cool down "Time Out Tent" and registration drawstring bags.
• Angela and Ian at Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House (our “check-in” location).
• Amy & Bevon Davis at Flying Colors | 234hats.com for printing zillions of t-shirts.
• Troy Woody and his powerful security squad for regulation oversight at the Gaslight Beer Garden Dance Party!
• David at Myla Goals in Lebanon, Indiana.
• Matt, Frankie and Jeff at Coca-Cola printed the big signs you see all over town, and provided the Coke semi truck serving as scoreboard and filled with 6,000 bottles of donated water and coke products for vendor sale.
• HAPO Community Credit Union advertised See3Slam on their HUGE digital sign at the corner of Clearwater and Columbia Center Boulevard.
• Sara Nelson, Theresa Woehle, Herb Leonhard and Kevin Cole at Sara Nelson Design created the event branding.
• The Richland Knights of Columbus took on the Beer Garden!
• Dan Burns’ 3D Productions providing sound and light for See3Slam Tournament and Gaslight Beer Garden Dance Party!
• Justin Stinson and Frontier Communications for internet drops at center stage, main stage and scoreboard central and use of their digital reader board.
• Dane Yancey and U.S. Cellular for multiple event hot spots.
• Ryan Weld and Lupe Lopez and the Tire Factory, Richland (Ops and Logistics Sponsor) for balls, scissor lifts, traffic control, sani cans, and less glamorous but behind the scene necessities.
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties volunteers managing the roving water sales and kids rodeo.
• Pasco Church of the Nazarene for folding chairs.
• Columbia Industries for tables and ice chests.